Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Winging it Wednesday

Gave myself permission to sleep late today. Got up at 10:30. I woke to a miraculous surprise. It was sunny. It was slightly warm. Where did it come from? I was fortunate to speak to my favorite person in the world last night and perhaps that is why I woke to sunshine today instead of the predicted cold and rain.
I made my way to the gym late in the afternoon after running errands. This old laptop of mine has been threatening to melt so I picked up one of those fan coolers. Seems to be keeping my little guy cooler.
On another consumer note, has anyone out there tried Vibram FiveFingers barefoot running shoes. If you'd like to share your experience with me, I'd love to hear.
Today I want to mention Literacy Volunteers of America. Find one in your county and give some time. If that's not your cup of tea, try something else but get out there and do something. You'll thank yourself.
Final note of appreciation goes to PBS for being so entertaining, educational and inspiring.
Told you I was winging it today. My flint is skinny. I'll try to introduce more crafts in the coming weeks or I'll just keep entertaining you with my fantabulous thoughts.
Cheers until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment here