Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fabric Friday

You may have read yesterday that my felting needle tool and mat came in the post. Very excited about that. Tomorrow I'll be able to head over to the fabric store to get some felt. Until then I will be at work trying to figure out what my first project should be. I could do a quilted bag or a soft throw with patterns appliquéd on. We will see. 
Today, the cold is returning to our northern region. Beyond heading out to the gym this morning and taking my little buddy Chili for short walks, I haven't desired to be outdoors. The temp says 50 but it feels about 45. Tomorrow will be back in the 30s. 
This makes me really appreciate my gym membership. Not only does it give me a break from job applications and a reason to leave the house but it's good for the spirit. I enjoy cranking up some house music from my Pandora station and hopping on the elliptical machine for a good hour. My gym is on a very walkable street and that makes for great people watching. The hour goes by quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment here