OK, I have seven minutes before it is officially Saturday, which would mean that I had missed posting a day on my first week blogging. That would be a bad start.
To follow up from Thursday I did make a trip to the fabric store today, but it turned out to be a very quick trip. Nevertheless, I've got some felt and have started a project which I hope to share with you in the next week. I do want to take time with it though since I have so much time these days.
On a filmy note, in the last week I've seen The Women (1939) and The Women (2009?) and much preferred the '39 version. I used to love Meg Ryan but honestly it seems she's the same woman in every character these days. I'm so sorry, but I thinks its true. No, I still love her, just not her newer movies. Two minutes have to stop there.
See you Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave comment here