Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yoga Tuesday

I've been staring at the screen, the trees, the dog for about 5 minutes. I was busy today but my activities were not especially interesting to anyone but myself.
I tutored my student this morning. Afterwards I went to a yoga class at my gym. They started offering classes in February but I wasn't able to go until now. I found it very relaxing which means I should probably plan to workout before tutoring on Tuesdays or after Yoga. Then, I ran errands. Now, I'm home trying to talk myself into going into the basement to fight with a scanner/printer machine that doesn't like me.
About a week ago I posted a picture of the trees in our yard. They had the smallest hints of buds. After a week of sun and a smidge of rain, take another look:

To swing and sashay upon my feet 
to pant and pray for strength to defeat
the road ahead which does scrape and fray my tired soul and so to rest
perhaps I may, perhaps I may


That's all I've got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment here