My dog seemed to like the cooler air. He went zinging around the yard like a tiny greyhound. So so cute.
Decided to mix things up a little today. Usually I do the gym first and applications after, but the chilly air encouraged me to stay in and do apps first. I made my way to the gym around 3 p.m. and had a really satisfying workout. I particularly enjoyed my run. I love that place in a run when my brain just gets really happy and my legs feel good. I get this cool feeling on my arms and face and goose bumps and I just feel like I want to run forever. That's why I want to be a runner. I can't run very far yet or for very long but I've had a taste at points in my life and it's a very good drug.
Dinner: Scrambled egg with all the spinach I could cram in. Yum. Feeling good today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave comment here