Sunday, May 23, 2010

Request from me

Dear readers,

I so appreciate the comments that come to my e-mail box. However, I would love for you to post these comments right on the blog in the comments link that appears at the end of each post. I made a settings error in the beginning that required registration to leave a comment. I've now removed the requirement. So let the feedback flow. Thanks for reading! Also, Now that I am working again and no longer blog just to keep myself sane, I'm thinking of starting a new blog soon which will address world issues that I care about, maybe some politics and solutions I think are plausible. So be on the lookout for that.

Like to also give a shout out to my dad in advance of June Father's Day (cause I'm always late for holidays and occasions!!). He is a man I've come to know at a 20-something stage in life but nevertheless, the best dad on earth. Love you dad!!! Thanks for giving me life!!!!!!!!

Thanks all

4 comments:

  1. Trying to post from an iPhone. Is slow. -Tia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, The Eagle will return if Loved, You are so Loved Dad

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here