I guess I do have a little time for the occasional post still. I'm loving my new job and the prospects are good that I will be hired permanently in the fall. Hoping to take a little vAcA before then or in September. We'll see. In the meantime ... what do I do all day? Well it's like play and that's how I know I'm in the right line of work. I design flyers for library activities and work at the kids' desk, reference desk and circulation desk. I also write press releases, do the occasional interview and generally spend my day in a Candy Land of books. I love it!! The people I work for and with are varied and delightful. I feel lucky and blessed. I've been here for about 5 weeks and I'm afraid I'm going to wake up.
I also wanted to mention a couple of products I really like. I just purchased a new Sally Hansen nail polish pen. It's the Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen in Turquoise Chrome. It goes on smoothly, drying in an instant and requires only one coat. According to the ingredients it does not contain Thalates, which I understand are not good for the body.
A second item to mention is Lindt's Chili Chocolate. If you eat this you will wonder why all chocolate doesn't contain chili. And hint hint try it with a dark, medium dry, spicy red wine. Talk about a taste explosion in your mouth! Xcuse my terrible blurry images this evening, using my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave comment here